• Recruit designated drivers.
• Oversee scheduling, training and screening of designated drivers.
• Provide quality customer service.
• Constantly update and implement company policies.
• Explore and develop fresh strategies to recruit drivers.
• Plan and implement standard operating procedures.
• Be involved in HR system transformation, ensuring accuracy in data transfer and management.
• Plan, implement and evaluate employee relations and human resource policies and practices.
• Contribute to the team by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Diploma in Business or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in sales
• Able to work in a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Company: ATP Technology
Location: 12 Tannery Road, HB Centre 1 #04-06
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Category: HR, Sales
About the Company
ATP Technology is an up-and-coming tech company based in Singapore specialising in developing and managing mobile applications for valet services catered to local customers. We strive to provide our customers with an efficient yet convenient designated driving system whereby designated drivers are paired with car users to facilitate seamless transportation without the hassle that came with traditional services. Moving forward, ATP Technology aim to grow and expand into a leading player in the industry.